Capers & Crooks Chicken
4 Servings | Total Time: 30 min | Journeyman
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 5 Tbl Butter, divided
- 1 jar Capers
- 1 Tbl Lemon Juice
- 1 can Peas
Strategies: You can trade out the peas in this recipe for any bite-sized veggie you have handy.
LFM: Fresh berries with ice cream or yogurt.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts | $2.50
- Spaghetti Noodles | $1.00
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | $1.50
- Capers | $1.50
- Peas | $0.50
Cost Per Serving: $1.75
Category: Casual, Critical Hits
*This meal contains staple items such as spices that you may or may not have in your pantry so your cost may vary.