Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thunder Chicken Thighs


There are lots of debates out there about what makes an avatar appealing. Some people will even go so far as to choose their game based on how customizable the characters are. In City of Heroes you get to choose everything from height, and weight to bust size, as well as the usual hair styles and coloring.

Being picky about your avatar, to me, is completely understandable. If you are going to spend hours on end looking at the character on the screen, you may as well make it as appealing, or interesting to look at as possible.

However, when I first became addicted to WoW I was not prepared for the pickiness my husband began voicing for me, IRL. Again, I understand that I am married to him, and he is the one who actually has to look at me, but I do not think I am over-weight (at least when I am not pregnant) at 130 lbs and 5'5". So the first time he told me he was concerned about my WoW addiction it sounded something like this, "Honey, I just don't want you to get teacher butt from sitting at the computer all day." I know my husband had good intentions, he wants me to be fit and be a good example for the kids and all, but his tact seemed to have escaped him that day.



I resented what he said to me for several years, especially when I would see his choice in avatars. Skinny, beautiful females with the daintiest features only physically possible in the realm of art and fantasy. I eventually got over it though. I have been playing WoW for 6 years now and am proud to say I don't have teacher butt, but with a little instruction from my awesome friend at EC Writes, I now have some fabulous Thunder Chicken Thighs to eat. I might even get some Str, Agi, and Stam from it!



Thunder Chicken Thighs
4 Servings | Total Time: 30 Minutes | Apprentice

Mats:
  • 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
  • 2 tsp Olive Oil
  • 4 tsp Mrs. Dash© Original Seasoning
Craft: Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken thighs in a baking dish. Lather each thigh with 1/2 tsp of olive oil. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash on each thigh. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.

Strategies: You can use any cut of chicken that you want. It doesn't even need to be boneless and skinless, it is simply easier to eat that way. 

Cost:
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh $4.70 
  • Mrs. Dash $3.50 
Total Cost: $8.20
Cost Per Serving: $2.05

Category: Casual, Cheat Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment